Who can register in the Cavernous Malformation Registry?
The following individuals are eligible to register in the Cavernous Malformation Registry:
- An individual with a cavernous malformation in the brain or spinal cord.
- An individual who has had a cavernous malformation removed.
- A parent or legal guardian of an individual with a cavernous malformation who has not attained the legal age of consent (under 18 years of age in most instances).
- A parent or legally authorized representative of an adult-aged affected individual who cannot understand their participation or legally provide consent.
- A parent or legal representative of an affected individual who is deceased.